Mail or drop off completed forms to:
Grosse Ile High School
ATT: Facility Scheduling
7800 Grays Drive
Grosse Ile, MI 48138
Auditorium Manager: Brian Johnson
Facility Use Forms
Hold Harmless Form
The facilities of this District are available for community purposes, provided that such use does not infringe on the original and necessary purpose of the property or interfere with the educational program of the schools and is harmonious with the purposes of this District.
Facility Use Procedure
The Board will permit the use of school facilities when such permission has been requested in writing by a responsible organization or a group of citizens and has been approved by the Superintendent. To view the list of Use Priorities, please click on the link above or the link in the left menu.
If you are interested in using any of the school district facilities please follow the Facility Use Process described below:
- Check for the date(s) you are interested in. View the Master Facility Schedule
- Download the Facility Use Forms here (or you may pick up the forms in person at the 23276 East River Administration Building at the Reception Desk)
- Use of the HS Auditorium requires additional forms - see below (or you may pick up the forms in person at the 23276 East River Administration Building at the Reception Desk)
- You drop off or mail the Use of School Facilities Form, Hold Harmless Agreement, (H.S. Auditorium forms, if Applicable), and Proof of Liability Insurance listing Grosse Ile Township Schools named as additional insured to the East River Administration Building, 23276 East River, c/o Judy Ventro, Business Office.
- The Business Office will verify that all the necessary forms have been submitted, approve the application, and provide you with an estimate of any facility usage fees, if applicable.
If after receiving a copy of the approved application and any applicable fees you decide to go forward with the request, you must contact the Business Office (Judy Ventro - (734) 362-2585) regarding your intention and we will schedule usage of the facility.
- The Business Office will invoice you for any facility usage fees.