Tuition Based Enrollment
The Grosse Ile Townships School District is accepting students from outside our boundaries on a space available tuition basis.
All Schools are open to tuition students but grade level availability changes as enrollments change. Please contact Student Services for a specific building's grade level availability.
- All grade levels are based on the Per Pupil Foundation Allowance
- Pro-rated (mid-year admittance or by the number of days enrolled at Grosse Ile)
- Waiver from resident school district would allow tuition rate to be modified (resident district rate cost differential = Grosse Ile's tuition rate). Family would pay the differential rate in order to attend Grosse Ile as a tuition student.
Contact Student Services/Central Enrollment for additional information. (734-362-2580)
- Enrollments are accepted throughout the school year.
- Students must enter with and maintain at least a 2.0 GPA, or equivalent. (Most recent transcript and report card required.
- Students must enter with and maintain satisfactory behavior (Citizenship grades of "C" or above).
- Students accepted on a space available basis and the admittance process (assessment of application, Statement of Conduct report, contact with sending district and interview with applicants)
- Student accepted on a "First Come, First Serve" basis.
- All documents are due at the time of enrollment.
- Transportation is not provided for tuition students.
- Refer to Instructions for Resident Student Enrollment for more details.