Our PTO meetings have concluded for the year.
Upcoming events in May!
Teacher Appreciation Luncheons
Senior Honors reception
8th grade Honors refreshments
We often wonder how we can become more involved in our children's education. The Grosse Ile Parent & Teacher Organization (PTO) provides you with an easy way to stay involved and informed. The meetings we hold during the year offer a wonderful opportunity for parents, faculty, and administration to share concerns and exchange valuable information about the district and about our children's school. As we become better informed, we are able to stay abreast of school changes and options available for our children. The PTO is an excellent way to become a more involved parent.
· Honors Reception for GIHS Seniors
· Refreshments for the 8th grade Honors Reception
· Student Assemblies
· Teacher Appreciation Day Luncheons
· Parent/Student Enrichment Opportunities
· New Library Books Funding Through G.I.V.E.