Grosse Ile Middle School
23270 East River
Grosse Ile, MI 48138
Main Office Phone: 734-362-2500
Full Day: 7:30 AM - 2:25 PM
Half Day: 7:30 AM - 10:55 AM
Principal: David Tucker
"Focus on learning; Success will follow"
School Improvement Goals
1. All students will attain a deep understanding of mathematical concepts and improve their ability to apply mathematical concepts in problem solving situations.
2. An increase of 10% in the number of students proficient on the reading portion of the 2013 MEAP
3. All students will increase writing scores on the Meap with all students scoring proficient or highly proficient
- We believe that all of our students can be proficient and we need to provide the extra time and instruction so that they are.
- It is our job to ensure that all of the students are proficient .
- We will make decisions based on research and the preponderance of evidence even when our own opinions and local experience suggest a different path.
- We will collaborate to make decisions and improve our skills.
- We will continue to increase the frequency and proficiency of "student centered learning."
Want to know more about our Grading Policy?
Click here for a further discussion about standards based grading
Grading in the Middle School
Grading in the MIddle School
How to Calculate your Grades
Parents and students click on the button below to access homework: