School of Choice Information & Enrollment
Limited 2020-2021 School of Choice Section 105 - Wayne County Only
***For the 2020/21 school year we will be accepting applications Monday, April 13, 2020 through Friday, May 8, 2020 ***
The 2020-2021 Schools of Choice Application and the completed District Verification of Prior Discipline History, located below, must be delivered in person to the Administration Office during the School of Choice Application window. This window will open April 13, 2020 and all applications must be received by 4:00 pm on Friday, May 8, 2020. The Administration Office is located at 23276 East River Rd and is open 8am - 4pm.
If accepted through the Schools of Choice program, your child must be fully enrolled by June 1, 2020. For details on our enrollment process, please visit the Enrollment home page.
Discover the Grosse Ile Advantage
- Rigorous and Relevant Curriculum for the 21st Century
- K-12 Project Based Learning
- Writing Across the Curriculum
- Gifted & Talented Program: Distinguished Scholars, Robotics & Science Olympiad
- Technology Integrated in every Classroom
- Comprehensive Array of Athletics, Fine Arts and Extracurricular Activities
- Career Tech Opportunities for High School Students
- Michigan Merit Scores at Top in South Eastern Michigan
- Dynamic learning environment that provides continuous student achievement
- High standards, rigor, intervention
- Providing a learning environment that meets every student where they begin and maximize their learning potential
- Collaboration within staff and between staff and parents
- A safe and orderly learning environment
- A family environment
- Positive, productive, interesting and interactive classrooms
- Breadth of programs
Limited Openings in Grades: K-8
If you have any questions, please call Student Services at 734-362-2580.