School of Choice Information & Enrollment
Limited 2021-2022 School of Choice Section 105 - Wayne County Only
2021-2022 Application Window is April 6, 2021 - May 5, 2021. We will only accept applications during this time.
The 2021-2022 Schools of Choice Application will be digital this year by filling out a Google Form. See below to open the application. The completed District Verification of Prior Discipline History, located below, must be emailed or faxed from the prior school to the Administration Office during the School of Choice Application window. This window will open April 6, 2021.
All Applications and District Verification of Prior Discipline History must be received by May 5, 2021 before 4:00 PM.
Discover the Grosse Ile Advantage
- Rigorous and Relevant Curriculum for the 21st Century
- K-12 Project Based Learning
- Writing Across the Curriculum
- Gifted & Talented Program: Distinguished Scholars, Robotics & Science Olympiad
- Technology Integrated in every Classroom
- Comprehensive Array of Athletics, Fine Arts and Extracurricular Activities
- Career Tech Opportunities for High School Students
- Michigan Merit Scores at Top in South Eastern Michigan
- Dynamic learning environment that provides continuous student achievement
- High standards, rigor, intervention
- Providing a learning environment that meets every student where they begin and maximize their learning potential
- Collaboration within staff and between staff and parents
- A safe and orderly learning environment
- A family environment
- Positive, productive, interesting and interactive classrooms
- Breadth of programs
Please complete the application at: https://forms.gle/JTkNQuBH8pQ2NQQb9
If you have any questions, please call Student Services at 734-362-250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.